Whenever you drink a glass of wine, you use to question yourself that should I drink wine? The answer your question is good news from the latest studies. The American Heart Association has revealed the various health benefits of moderate wine consumption.
- Wine promotes longevity. People who consume wine have a 34 percent of lower mortality rate than others. A study in 2007 shows that red wine contains procyanidins, which has anti-ageing effect on its consumers.
- Wine lowers down the risk of heart disease. People who consume moderate wine have less chances of heart attack than nondrinkers. Wine protects you against heart disease. Study shows that wine from Sardinia and South-west France are good for heart. People of these areas live long life with good cardiovascular health.
- Wine cures Type 2 Diabetes. The risk of Type 2 diabetes is reduced to large extent for moderate drinkers than others.
- Wine cuts risk of stroke. The risk of blood-clot related stroke is reduced by 50 percent for the people who consume moderate wine.
- Wine improves short-term memory. Resveratrol improves learning. Researchers have found that the consumption of resveratrol increases the rate of retention of words.
- Wine reduces depression. Researchers in Spain have found that moderate drinkers are less likely to suffer from depression than nondrinkers.
- Wine reduces the risk of eye diseases. People who consume wine are less likely to less likely to develop cataracts than people drinking only beer. The research was done in mice, so the effects are not yet cleared in the humans. But this is a wonderful start for the treatment of age related macular degeneration.
- Wine protects your teeth from bacteria. Wine has anti-microbial effects that help to reduce bacteria on your teeth and skin.
- Wine cuts down the risk of cancer. Resveratrol helps in killing cancer cells. Moderate consumers of wine reduce their risk of colon cancer by 50%. These people are also less diagnosed with prostate cancer compared to nondrinkers.
- Wine reduces the symptoms of cold. Wine consumers are less likely to come down with cold. It has antioxidants that help in reducing the symptoms of colds.
- Wine reduces risk of lever disease. Consumption of wine in modest decreases the risk of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) by 50%.
- Wine helps in burning extra calories. The regular consumers of wine have less body mass than others. It helps your body to burn extra calories.
- Builds better bones. Moderate drinkers have higher bone mass than non drinkers. It boosts estrogen level, the hormone which slows downs the destruction of old bones.
The above results are for moderate drinkers who limit their number of glasses from 4 to 7 a week. The research and facts show that consumption of wine in modest leads to a better health.
To acquire the information about the wines, proper education from the experts is indispensible. It all depends on the body which fine suits it. Therefore, never feel hesitate seeking advice from the service experts to be more specific what to drink and when to drink. Else, there can be some adverse effects of the consumption of fines. Life becomes easy going and perfect fit if it is coupled with the right choice of wines.