Clen is a very powerful drug used for weight loss. It is widely used for fat loss by many people due to its effective and quick results. There is always a proper diet and exercise required with Clen to get the desired results.
Before using Clen, you should know the right dose and general know about of Clen to avoid side effects.
Why Clen for fat loss?
- Clen has thermogenic effect which raises your body temperature by certain degree and helps to burn 5% more calories. It also targets fat under the skin in the difficult areas.
- It stimulates beta-2 receptors which improves body’s metabolism rate which helps in fat loss by eliminating the triglycerides and releasing the fat into bloodstream to be used by the body. While it does this, you get a fat free muscle.
- With the expansion of muscles, nutrients reach muscles that help in muscle growth.
- Adrenaline rush is increased which allows you to do perform better workouts.
- It has a unique ability to preserve lean muscle mass.
- Clen gives great results with fewer efforts and helps to lose extra calories. acheter en ligne
As Clen is a powerful steroid, beginners should always start with a low dose. Hence, 20mcg per day will be recommended for women and 40 mcg will be good for men. You can take it in the morning or even before workout. But take it before 4pm to avoid sleep problems.
Men can take a maximum dose of 120-140 mcg per day and women can take up to 80-100 mcg per day. Taking a dose more than this is not recommended as it may result in serious side effects.
Steps to Stay Safe:
Clen gives excellent and quick results in weight loss, but taking it in high doses will cause serious side effects like heart problems and can even cause sudden death. Here are a few tips to stay safe while taking Clen:
1. A proper diet and exercise is essential with Clen to get good results. Clen will not work by itself. This will also help you after you have stopped taking Clen to maintain your weight.
2. The best Cycle for Clen is 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. This will help your body from getting cold to Clen and your body can work well with Clen.
3. Use Clen with antihistamines like Ketotifen to clean the receptors and and inhibits the down regulation of receptors. This will help you to take less Clen and get good results.
4. Adding supplements like potassium, taurine, N2 guard and electrolytes to avoid long term side effects.
5. As Clen stays in blood for 48 hours, you should start with a low dose. This can be increased slowly. Men can take a maximum dose of 120-140mg and women can take 80-120mcg upper dosage limit per day. While you increase the dose, you need to carefully observe the side effects, especially in women.
6. Take the pills before 4pm to avoid sleeping problems like insomnia and you should have a lot of water.