Ridgefield Acupuncture has been successful in treating everything from chronic pain to infertility. This clinic has treated successfully hundreds of patients with an assorted range of health concerns. This is the beauty of Chinese medicine in that it will heal all types of health problems as well as improving your health without any unwanted side effects.
Successful in treating
They have been successful in treating:
- Restless leg syndrome
- Menopausal symptoms
- Digest problems
At Ridgefield Acupuncture the emphasis is to developing a healing and compassionate relationship with patients as well as teaching the tools that are valuable for self-care using patient education. Ridgefield Acupuncture is available for all clients but it mainly focused on the care of women and treatment of menstrual and disorders with reproduction.
What sets them apart?
Ridgefield Acupuncture CT is set apart from other clinics because of some of the following reasons:
- Employees love what they do and are devoted to patient care.
- They develop a therapeutic relationship with clients and take the time to hear the patients concerns – 1.5 hours in the first visit and 60 minutes for follow-ups.
- They educate the patient about what is wrong, why and how it can be healed with Chinese medical principles.
- They have been educated with the best practitioners in the industry.
- When you get treatment with acupuncture, there are no charges for physical manipulation, nutritional counseling, herbal consulting, cupping or moxibustion as needed.
- All herbs are GMP certified, effective and safe.
- Appointments on Saturday are available.
Healing for 10 years
Ridgefield Acupuncture has been healing clients for over 10 years and they specialize in pain management. You will find relief from sport injuries to chronic illness. They use acupuncture for some of the following problems:
- Pain relief
- Healing injuries
- Addressing the root health problem causing pain
- Relief back pain
- Headache relief
- Improved sleep
- Sinus problems
- Pain in upper extremity such as shoulder, neck, elbow, arms and wrist
Injuries from sports
Sport injuries that they treat come from many types of sports and sports activity such as baseball, fitness, golf, skiing, running, tennis and yoga.