In any sports nutrition store today you can buy a huge amount of a wide variety of sports nutritional supplements. How to be guided in this variety to the beginner? In this article, we will talk about one of the most popular additives – amino acids. For muscle growth is one of the most important sports supplements. Amino acids are the “building blocks” of which proteins are built, which is especially important in bodybuilding and powerlifting. After all, muscles are made up of practically only proteins, i.e. amino acids. The body uses them for its growth, strengthening, and recovery after exercise. For the classifications of amino acids, this is important.
Amino acids are necessary for:
- Improving the effectiveness of training and accelerating anabolism (muscle building)
- Reducing post-workout muscle pain and faster recovery
- Enriching lean nutrition with the help of high-grade protein components
- Suppress appetite and burn off some of the unwanted fat
Amino Acids Help Lose Weight Interestingly, one of the “side” functions of amino acids is “fat burning” (more energy is spent on protein digestion, therefore, more amino acids are spent on calorie absorption). Also, amino acids, unlike ordinary food, are deprived of unnecessary “overhangs” in the form of fats, carbohydrates, etc. Thus, if someone has the goal of dumping weight gain, then amino acids will be useful to him in this.
Amino Acid Virtues
The obvious advantages of amino acid complexes:
- low calorie
- perfectly complement high-protein diet aimed at burning fat and working through muscle relief
- they block the catabolic destruction of muscle tissue (they prevent the burning of muscle fibers during exercise and during recovery, while the adipose tissue burns)
Amino Acid Deficiencies
The high cost of high-quality complexes from proven manufacturers and small dosages. If you are not too burdened financially, then you can take 10 g of amino acids four times a day with an excellent result on a set of muscle mass. But almost the same effect you get, taking protein shakes 40 grams of protein per serving twice a day. It will be cheaper, however, amino acids are absorbed faster and more completely than protein.
Amino Acids for Muscle Growth Amino acids for use in sports nutrition is available.
Free Amino Acids
The hydrolyzate is a protein cleaved to the level of free amino acids. It is distinguished from protein by instant digestion with minimal digestion time, which ensures the rapid delivery of amino acids to the emerging new muscle cells.